Battle Visual Arts Development Committee
BVADC Remit/Mission statement
- To support the strategic development of “visual arts in the public space” in Battle
- To advise and make formal recommendation to Battle Town Council with regard to all public visual arts projects proposed or already existing within the town council boundaries.
- To manage specified projects.
- To consider and recommend future visual arts development opportunities within the public environ of the town of Battle.
- All reports from this committee to go to the full council.
Committee Chairman – Lesley Samms – Curator and visual arts strategic development specialist – to give an overview of each peace submitted for judging.
Current project supported and funded by a grant from the Heritage Lottery Fund.