Important Information for Residents: Hedges

With the increase in enquiries received by Battle Town Council at this time of year regarding overhanging hedges and obstruction of footways/footpaths, residents may wish to report these issues to one of the following:

  1. Fix My Street via their Website:
  2. East Sussex Highways – for general footways/footpaths either via their Website: Report a Problem – or by Phone: 0345 60 80 193
  3. East Sussex County Council – for public footpaths that are designated Rights of Way via their website: Online rights of way map | East Sussex County Council

Have a great day and happy (and safe) walking, everyone!